Posted by SUZANNE on 3/8/2021 to SHOW UPDATE
What you need to know if you plan on attending Art in the Park:
- Artists, Chamber staff and visitors will be required to wear a mask on Park Ave
- There will be a limited number of artists, each artist display will be 10 feet from each other allowing artists to display their work from three open air sides of their 10×10 tent.
- Artists will sanitize booth surface area periodically
- There will be stanchions dividing the street allowing for one-way walk paths
- There will be signage in and around Park Ave and the downtown area of Blowing Rock promoting the 3W’s (wear, wait, wash) and the NC Face Mask Requirement
- Seniors and more vulnerable patrons will be encouraged to shop from 9-11 and after 3:00 pm
- Peak hours will be monitored to ensure that the density of attendees does not get too high for proper 6 ft. social distancing. If it “feels” too crowded, we will hold patrons outside the show area or encourage them to come back at another time.
- Art in the Park will be used as a mask distribution point for masks from AppHealthCare branded with the Show Your Love Watauga logo to promote the partnership between the Chambers of Commerce and AppHealthCare.
Posted by SUZANNE on 5/6/2019 to SHOW UPDATE
Event Time: 10 am - 5 pm, May 25, June 15, July 13, Aug. 10, Sept.7 and Oct. 5.
Location: Park Avenue in Downtown Blowing Rock, RAIN OR SHINE!
Parking: Free parking downtown on the street and in the parking decks on Wallingford St. and at BRAHM. Free trolley to and from parking areas at Tanger Outlets and Food Lion, all day, looping every 20 minutes.
Posted by Suzanne on 6/25/2018 to SHOW UPDATE
Our Legacy Tree (aka Donor Tree) is designed to provide a way for organizations to honor or commemorate significant individuals with a growing and tangible tribute.
Posted by Suzanne on 5/7/2018 to SHOW UPDATE
ART IN THE PARK - BLOWING ROCK, NC
YOU CAN FIND US IN BOOTH # 38 & 39 ALL SEASON LONG!
Posted by Suzanne on 4/2/2018 to SHOW UPDATE
April 28, 2018
9 am - 5 pm
Posted by on 6/4/2014 to SHOW UPDATE