What you need to know if you plan on attending Art in the Park:
- Artists, Chamber staff and visitors will be required to wear a mask on Park Ave
- There will be a limited number of artists, each artist display will be 10 feet from each other allowing artists to display their work from three open air sides of their 10×10 tent.
- Artists will sanitize booth surface area periodically
- There will be stanchions dividing the street allowing for one-way walk paths
- There will be signage in and around Park Ave and the downtown area of Blowing Rock promoting the 3W’s (wear, wait, wash) and the NC Face Mask Requirement
- Seniors and more vulnerable patrons will be encouraged to shop from 9-11 and after 3:00 pm
- Peak hours will be monitored to ensure that the density of attendees does not get too high for proper 6 ft. social distancing. If it “feels” too crowded, we will hold patrons outside the show area or encourage them to come back at another time.
- Art in the Park will be used as a mask distribution point for masks from AppHealthCare branded with the Show Your Love Watauga logo to promote the partnership between the Chambers of Commerce and AppHealthCare.